We have Adult and Children’s Martial Arts Classes:
contact us HERE or CALL 07810 372132 for a free lesson!
- Want to be fit and live a healthier lifestyle?
- Would like to have more self confidence and discipline?
- Looking for martial arts as a change from the same old gym routine?
- Wanting to lose weight or improve your body shape?
- Looking to improve your mood and sleep better?
- Would like to learn to defend yourself in a safe and fun environment?
- Want to be part of a team and make friends with like-minded people?
The Benefits Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Classes has for CHILDREN
- Very Active Sport and Martial Art that Promotes Health for kids!
- Vastly Improves a child’s Ability to Defend Themselves!
- Promotes Critical Thinking as Jiu Jitsu teaches intricate techniques!
- Boosts a child’s Self Confidence and Self Esteem!
- Builds Children’s Concentration, Focus and Perseverance!
- Learns an Ability to Problem Solve and be Calm under Pressure!
- Increases Children’s Social Skills and Friends Network!
- Tuesday @ 6:30pm and 9:00pm
- Wednesday @ 6:00pm and 9:00pm
- Thursday @ 8:30pm
- Friday @ 6:00pm
- Saturday @ 12:30pm
- Sunday @ 9:30am
- Wednesday @ 5:00pm
- Friday @ 5:00pm
"I came to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu as a complete beginner and was worried about egos and getting injured. Maven was the opposite. I've made some amazing friends who always want to see you do well. Dan is a great instructor who is patient and he is always enthusiastic about helping you Progress" - Maven BJJ Member Jordan from Chertsey
"I was a little bit apprehensive at first as a female joining a predominately male martial arts classes but the guys are all really welcoming and quickly felt like I was part of the Maven family. It’s great to train with people that are genuinely interested in helping you improve. Can’t recommend this place enough, great teaching and friendly faces" Maven BJJ Member Becky from Weybridge
"All the coaches are passionate about Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts and this really comes through in their teaching. Most importantly Dan has created the perfect, friendly atmosphere to train Jiu Jitsu. The club has people of all different ages and backgrounds and couldn't be more welcoming. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to get fit and have a lot of fun!" - Maven BJJ Member Luke from Chertsey
"The most welcoming martial arts club I've trained at. Great atmosphere and good attitudes from all the members. If you've ever thought about giving Brazilian Jiu Jitsu a go, or are returning after time away from training BJJ, definitely head down to Maven" - Maven BJJ Member Tom from Woking
"I usually train BJJ in Spain but was looking for somewhere to train while back in Surrey.I discovered Maven BJJ and have been training there for the past month. Awesome training and good vibes all round. Will certainly be my new martial arts home whenever I am back in Woking - Visitor Scott from Flow Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in Marbella
"If your worried that you need to be fit to start BJJ, don't be - it's one of a few sports where there is no ideal size, weight or fitness level. You will become fit when you train. The training drills and coaching are second to none - you learn from the best in a friendly, yet focused environment. I genuinely cannot recommend this club enough - don't believe me, come try for yourself, you won't regret it!- Maven BJJ Member Andy from Woking
“Fitting in as an expat can be challenging no doubt, but not at Maven BJJ! This club's welcoming and friendly environment makes me feel just as being at home plus you get the feeling of belonging somewhere. The guys and girls are all there to help you to improve your game and what's most important: to enjoy Brazilian jiu jitsu! - Maven BJJ Member Tommy living in Woking